A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kalter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kalter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kalter practice?
- Dr. Robert Kalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kalter practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.