A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kalter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kalter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kalter practice?
- Dr. Robert Kalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kalter practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.