Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

MMC - Garrison - Gastro
1272 Garrison Dr
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-867-8070
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  show details
by missy s. on Feb 3rd, 2014

People beware!! The rudest doctor I have ever met!! No bedside manner or compassion at all. wrong diagnosis for me for over two years! I have suffered tremendous pain for an entire year. I would not take my worst enemy to him!!

|  Rude  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I found him to be incredibly rude, uncaring and abrasive.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

After years of trying to figure out why I was so sick, traveling to doctors all over the state, getting the wrong diagnosis, and getting even more sick, I finally saw Dr. Knox. And because of his diligence and expertise I am now feeling great. I would definately recommend him. His bedside manner is interesting because sometimes he is friendly and sometimes he gets to the point. But I wouldn't trust my health to any other gastro. He has literally saved my life.

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
by Former patient on Jun 5th, 2009

Appropriate tests weren't scheduled as required. Wrong tests were performed. Remote nature. Visits consisted of looking at his computer screen and listening to lab results. Doesn't like questions. Did not follow up on an emergency situation.