Plastic Surgeon, General Practitioner, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible Professionalism show details Horrible Professionalism
Aug 21st, 2012

Please try to avoid this doctor if possible. The office staff has no courtesy and exhibited poor professionalism. They scheduled something in the morning. We scheduled everything based on that appointment/surgery. In the evening, they called and rescheduled a different time. When asked the rationale behind it, they had no excuses and started giving us weird reason with nasty attitude, lacking adequate professionalism.

Amazing Dr Kraft show details Amazing Dr Kraft
Jul 23rd, 2012

I had a FTT with muscle repair June 2012 pleased to say I love the results so far. The office staff was amazing and very very helpful the dr himself is a great man answered all my question. The price for the TT was very reasonable and they even worked out a payment plan with me. Overall I love the services that were provided by Dr. Kraft and his beautiful staff.

OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!! show details OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!!
Jun 17th, 2012

I had an eye lift with Dr. Kraft I am so happy! The office staff were very professional, and Dr. Kraft was unbelievably knowledgeable, courteous, & professional. He answered all my questions, and did an amazing job! The incision was meticulous, you can barely see it, and I would consider doing more procedures with him in the future. I will definitely refer all my friends and family to him. Thank you Dr. Kraft!

Dr Kraft is a prince show details Dr Kraft is a prince
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr Kraft is a spectacular plastic surgeon. He is patient, wise and sincere. He listens, doesn't rush and is honest. No hype, no sales pressure--the genuine article. I can't recommend him more. No reason to go to Manhattan when there is a Yale educated, board certified plastic surgeon who doesn't rip you off on Queens Blvd. The King of Queens.

perfect show details perfect
by sd on Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Kraft is a very good doctor, always answer all my questions. He seats and listening to me.He always giving me good treatment. I have no complaint about him what so ever.

Excellent Physician ! show details Excellent Physician !
by 5 on Jan 10th, 2010

Dr. Kraft is hands down the absolute best..He listens cares and does the due diligence and protocal for his patients.....In addition, Marlin and the staff are phenomenal ..They are there to service you and do the neccesery followups and make you feel part of the family whether your pr0cedure is big or small ! They are there and thats important !!!! I highly highly highly recommend Dr. Kraft..There are very few like him .....hands down !!!

Physican and Staff ! show details Physican and Staff !
Oct 12th, 2009

Excellent Physician !!!!Cares about his patients! Keeps patient abreast of everything going on! Ensure patient adheres to all guidelines-medical exams, blood workup etc etc .!Marlin and additional staff does great followup! I advise anyone that is referred to them, to not have any reservations !!! God Bless !

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by J.R. Taliaferro on Aug 29th, 2009

Dr. Kraft is THE plastic surgeon of Forest Hills. He immediately understood my objectives and the end result is absolutely beautiful and realistic. His staff is friendly courteous and caring. The whole experience was extremely positive. Dr. Kraft is highly recommended!