A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lapidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lapidus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lapidus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Lapidus MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. Robert Lapidus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lapidus practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Vidalia, LA and Coppell, TX.
See New York Radiologists.