A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Larson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Larson practice?
- Dr. Robert Larson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Larson practices Family Medicine near Silverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Molalla, OR.
See Silverton Family Physicians.