Learn more about Dr. Robert Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lesser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lesser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Lesser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Robert Lesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lesser practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.