A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lesser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lesser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Lesser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Robert Lesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lesser practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.