A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lesser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Lesser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Robert Lesser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lesser practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.