A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Levy MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robert Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Modesto Hematologists and Modesto Oncologists.