A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Lock DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lock practice?
- Dr. Robert Lock has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Surgeons.