Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lock is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lock practice?
Dr. Robert Lock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Bullhead City Orthopedic Surgeons.