A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert MacDonald, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Univ Of Michigan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. MacDonald practice?
Dr. Robert MacDonald practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.