A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert MacDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert MacDonald, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Univ Of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louden MacDonald MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Robert MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert MacDonald practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.