A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marsh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Marsh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marsh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Marsh practice?
- Dr. Robert Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Gainesville, VA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Oncologists, and Gainesville Hematologists.