Learn more about Dr. Robert Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Marsh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Marsh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Robert Marsh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Gainesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Oncologists, and Gainesville Hematologists.