Learn more about Dr. Robert Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marsh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Marsh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marsh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Marsh practice?
- Dr. Robert Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Gainesville, VA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Oncologists, and Gainesville Hematologists.