Learn more about Dr. Robert McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McDonald, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert McDonald practice?
- Dr. Robert McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McDonald practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Center, CA and Vista, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.