A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McDonald, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert McDonald practice?
- Dr. Robert McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McDonald practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Center, CA and Vista, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.