Family Practitioner

May 7th, 2012

1 1/2 hours waiting to see a Dr. When I finally get ready to leave and get my daughter's physical form filled out I'm told there is a form fee. I have been going there for 3 years and never had a fee charged when needing a form filled out. When I scheduled the appointment no one said anything about a fee. When i arrived, no one said anything about a fee. I said, I need the form today, just bill me for the fee. They said no. I left the office having paid a co-pay for the visit and left without the form. This was the last time anyone in my family will go to the McDonald Clinic.

Top Doctors Best All Around show details Top Doctors Best All Around
Apr 12th, 2012

I am very happy with the McDonald Clinic Doctors. The staff is great. I never had a more friendly experience at a doctors office. Obviously you haters must have your head on backwards. Both doctors graduated from a Top Notch US Medical School and spend more enormous amounts of time with me than any doctor ever. My health is far better since I started getting my health care at the McDonalds Clinic.

NOT SURE HE'S A REAL M.D.!! show details NOT SURE HE'S A REAL M.D.!!
Nov 8th, 2011

THIS SO CALLED ""DR"" IS AN EFFIN JOKE!! HE MAKES HIS PATIENTS WAIT AN HOUR TO SEE HIM THEN IF YOUR A MALE OR UNATTRACTIVE WOMEN YOU'LL SEE HIM FOR 2 SECONDS AND SHOO YOU OFF WITH A PERSCRIPTION FOR A NARCOTIC. IM PRETTY SURE HIS WIFE DID HIS SCHOOLING CAUSE I'VE NEVER MEANT SUCH A DUMB DOCTOR. YA SURE SOME ARE STUCK UP AND RUDE BUT THIS ONE IS STRAIGHT DUMB AND RECKLESS! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

Jul 6th, 2011

DR ROBERT MCDONALD WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND HIS STAFF CANNOT KEEP THE APPOINTMENTS STRAIGHT. I WAITED OVER 4 HOURS TO BE SEEN AS A NEW PATIENT, ONLY TO BE GREATED WITH ATTITUDE AND CONDISENDING REMARKS. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK! I'D RATHER DIE OF MY ILLNESS THAN TO HAVE THIS ARROGANT DR. TREAT ME.

Mar 31st, 2009

Not only a fantastic doctor, but a good man! I'm lucky he came to California!!