Learn more about Dr. Robert Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Montgomery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Robert Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons.