Learn more about Dr. Robert Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Montgomery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Robert Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons.