A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Walthall General Hospital
- H C Watkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leedison Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Family Medicine near Brandon, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Quitman, MS.
See Brandon Primary Care Doctors.