A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Walthall General Hospital
- H C Watkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leedison Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Family Medicine near Brandon, MS.
See Brandon Primary Care Doctors.