A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morrow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Morrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Morrow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Morrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morrow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons and Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.