A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morrow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Morrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Morrow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morrow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons and Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.