A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pompa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pompa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pompa, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompa graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pompa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Luis Pompa MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Pompa practice?
- Dr. Robert Pompa has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pompa practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.