A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pompa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pompa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pompa, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompa graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pompa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pompa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Pompa practice?
Dr. Robert Pompa practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.