A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Randall, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Randall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lor Randall FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Randall practice?
- Dr. Robert Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.