Dr. Robert Lor Randall MD and FACS is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Randall is Excellent. Dr. Randall has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Randall, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Bone Tumor Osteochondromatosis, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Soft Tissue Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Randall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Randall practice?
Dr. Robert Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Seattle, WA.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Randall, Dr. Bobby Randall, Dr. Rob Randall, Dr. Robbie Randall