A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Randall, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Randall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Randall practice?
Dr. Robert Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons, Salt Lake City Surgeons, and Salt Lake City Oncologists.