A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Rice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Rice MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Robert Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rice practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.