Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rice, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rice MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rice practice?
- Dr. Robert Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rice practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gettysburg, PA.
See Gettysburg Internists, Gettysburg Hematologists, and Gettysburg Oncologists.