A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rice, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rice MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rice practice?
- Dr. Robert Rice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rice practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gettysburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Gettysburg Internists, Gettysburg Hematologists, and Gettysburg Oncologists.