Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rice, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rice MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rice practice?
- Dr. Robert Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rice practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gettysburg, PA.
See Gettysburg Internists, Gettysburg Hematologists, and Gettysburg Oncologists.