Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Roberts DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Happy Valley, OR.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists, Clackamas Plastic Surgeons, Clackamas Surgeons, and Clackamas Pain Management Doctors.