Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Roberts DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Happy Valley, OR.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists, Clackamas Plastic Surgeons, Clackamas Surgeons, and Clackamas Pain Management Doctors.