18 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Clackamas, OR 97015 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Roberts DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Longview, WA.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists, Clackamas Surgeons, Clackamas Plastic Surgeons, and Clackamas Pain Management Doctors.