A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Roberts DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Portland, OR.
See Longview Otolaryngologists, Longview Plastic Surgeons, Longview Surgeons, and Longview Pain Management Doctors.