A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and San Diego, CA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.