Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and San Diego, CA.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Anesthesiologists.