Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Rheumatologists.