A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leroy Sack MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Sack practice?
- Dr. Robert Sack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sack practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.