A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leroy Sack MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Sack practice?
- Dr. Robert Sack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sack practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.