Dr. Robert Sawyer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sawyer Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sawyer Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2015

All Business with Compassion

When I went to Dr. Sawyer in 2015, I hadn't been to a GI since 1987. He was all business and I had a diagnostic colonoscopy and an endoscopy. As a result it was discovered that I needed antibiotics due to a condition. As a follow-up, another test was completed and I will have to return in 6 months. I've read the other reviews and realize that some patients felt rather dismissed by staff. I sympathize with them. During my two office visits, I didn't encounter any issues with the office staff. It's a great feeling of comfort and confidence to know that Dr. Sawyer is rated as one of the best in Arizona. I am getting the care I need and that is all that matters. He had a great smile and a sense of humor. This doctor is all business with a smile here and there, and that is all that matters. When a person has to go to a GI doctor, it isn't pleasant. It's either laugh or cry. There was a man incognito in the office. I assumed he was embarrassed to be there. He had a baseball hat, 4 day beard growth, a hoodie, and sweat pants. Yikes, it's not that bad dude. Anyway, it's emotionally difficult to be in a GI office. However, at the end of the day, Dr. Sawyer is the seasoned professional with a stellar resume. He will discover what is wrong and how to treat it. I wish him well and many years of a successful medical practice that changes lives for the better. Dr. Sawyer, I will always speak highly of you.

November 10th, 2015

There is a certain cattle call nature to the experience of getting a procedure with at the Desert Endoscopy Center since there are so many different doctors seeing so many patients. Wait times have consistently been long for my husband over the years. and after your procedure you are in a room with many beds separated only by thin curtains. That said, I think Dr Sawyer and his staff do try to make the fairly unpleasant experience go as smoothly as possible. My husband has been in for a colonoscopy 5 times now and never had any complications. Dr. Sawyer always comes by to explain what was found. The nursing staff are attentive and pleasant, and he is always escorted to the door afterwards.

April 27th, 2011

Got money--- you can get treatment!

Once it became clear that our insurance was going to give us problems, Dr Sawyer's office pretty much shut the door on us. This was after he told both my wife and I how critical it was for her to get this treatment. Thanks Dr Sawyer! Hope you can sleep tonight.

June 7th, 2016