Learn more about Dr. Robert Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schubert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Lipidology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Johnson City Med Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Luther Schubert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Robert Schubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schubert practices Family Medicine near Elizabethton, TN.
See Elizabethton Family Physicians.