Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steele FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Steele practice?
- Dr. Robert Steele has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Steele practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.