Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steele FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Steele practice?
- Dr. Robert Steele has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Steele practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.