A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steele FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Steele practice?
- Dr. Robert Steele has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Steele practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.