A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Steele practice?
Dr. Robert Steele practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Cardiologists, Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons, and Ypsilanti Surgeons.