A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Steele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Steele practice?
Dr. Robert Steele practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Falls City, OR and Wildomar, CA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Steele, Dr. Bobby Steele, Dr. Robbie Steele, Dr. Rupert Steele