A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Stephenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stephenson practice?
Dr. Robert Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.