A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stephenson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Robert Stephenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.