Learn more about Dr. Robert Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stephenson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Robert Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.