Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stroud
Dr. Robert Stroud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stroud is affiliated with Brackenridge Hospital, Seton Highland Lakes Hospital and Seton Southwest Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Michael Warner
Internal Medicine, Residency
Austin, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Nancy Matteer
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. William Bartek
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi21