Dr. Robert Stroud MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Austin, TX

February 8th, 2016
Office Staff
I have loved having Dr. Stroud as my PCP for many years. He's very laid back and easy to talk to. That's probably the problem with why his office staff is so difficult to work with. He needs to take a stand with them, and unfortunately, since he doesn't seem to be that kind of person, he is now losing another of his patients. They are very snooty and rude, and not worth putting up with.

December 31st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Stroud is an excellent doctor. He assembled and lead a team that saved my Mother's life!

October 18th, 2013
Appreciation
I have been a patient of Dr. Stroud for over 5 years. His knowledge of medications has been a MAJOR POSITIVE HEALTH contribution to me. I have multiple specialists who prescribe medications in their specific areas of expertise. When I encounter any negative effects from any NEW medication, I go to Dr. Stroud for his advice on whether the new med could be having an adverse effect on me. As my family doctor, he has taken time with me, NO RUSH, and I feel he knows my health needs AND I confidently seek his opinion. He's a knowledgable, patient oriented winner.

December 7th, 2009
PASSING BY PATIENT
I felt that he wasn't really paying attention to my mother when he was asking the questions.It felt like that she was just a pay check to him from the social security office.Didn't really feel like he cared.

October 13th, 2009
OUTSTANDING
Loved him and his staff for 20 + years before I left the country. All docs should be like Dr. Stroud.