Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thompson
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, NIX Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thompson has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Nalini Reddy
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Sandra Heard
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Ping-Sun Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19