A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert True, Cosmetic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anti-Aging & Wellness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert True, MD is board certified in Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Tummy Tuck
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. True has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L True MD is a male Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. True practice?
- Dr. Robert True has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert True practices Surgery and Gynecology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Colleyville Surgeons and Colleyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.