A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert True, Cosmetic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anti-Aging & Wellness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. True
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. True Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Tummy Tuck
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. True has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L True MD is a male Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. True practice?
- Dr. Robert True has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert True practices Surgery and Gynecology near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Surgeons and Colleyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.