Cosmetic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anti-Aging & Wellness
Video profile
5203 Heritage Ave
Colleyville, TX 76034
817-399-8783
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Amazingly Patient and Helpful  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

He was great in helping me with my menopause symptoms as well as facial injections. He makes me feel better both physically and mentally :)

|  Tummy Tuck and Lipo  |  show details
by Nicole on May 6th, 2013

Dr. True is not only an amazing doctor but one of the most caring doctors. I was told by several doctors that they could not perform a tummy tuck on me due to the severe burn scars on my stomach. Most doctors do not have enough knowledge or confidence to perform such a procedure. Dr. True looked at my stomach and studied it a few minutes and then he looked at me and said he would make my stomach look beautiful. He explained the entire process and what I should anticipate. It has now been six weeks and ALL my burn scars are gone and I am left with a perfect thin line scar. I am confident the scar will disappear even more so. And if it doesn’t, the scar left behind is barely noticeable after six weeks. My belly button is so little and perfect. Dr. True took on the biggest challenge of his professional career and changed my entire life (not to mention with my husband as well). He is meticulous and only desires perfection for all his patients to look their best. I absolutely love this Doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone!!! And his staff is caring & beautiful inside and out!!!

|  Couldn't be happier!  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

I went to this doctor to improve the look of my face without having a facelift. I was so surprised at how many different options were available. I chose to do a new procedure called "Vampire Lift" along with the SmartXide Dot procedure. My face has completely changed, I think it took 10 years off of me! The procedures were done together, did not hurt, and best of all the recovery was quicker than I expected. I don't even wear foundation makeup any more. I LOVE IT! Everyone there is really nice and made me feel like I was the only patient they have. I can't say enough good things about this office. Dr. True is the magic man!

|  Great doctor great office  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Definitely a dying breed at this office. This doctor called me after my procedure and gave me his cell number in case I had any problems. Wow! Never had that luxury before. Highly refer anyone to this office. Sometimes a bit of a wait, but worth it.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. True cares about what you need to make you feel your best. Always ready to answer your questions and explain things that you don't understand. His staff is wonderful as well. Have been a patient for many years now and never had any problems with scheduling or getting a quick appointment if needed.

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Robert True is an EXCELLENT physician!!!!!I have been a patient of his for a long time. I live out of state and his office staff is very helpful in accomodating me in scheduling my appointments. The staff is always helpful and friendly during my visits.The nurses return my phone calls as soon as possible. Dr. True is very interested in my care and goes out of his way to make sure that I am on the the right track to achieve total health and wellness. He made me feel very comfortable while having surgery in one of the local hospitals. He apent alot of time with explaining my surgical procedure, and post surgery care was excellent. I have recommended Dr. True to family and friends. AWESOME PHYSICIAN Rebecca

|  Ann  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I would just like to say Thank you to Dr. True and his staff for their extreme caring and professionalism. They make you feel better the moment you step into the office. I have been a patient of Dr. True's for many years now for both female problems and anti-aging treatments and he has always taken excellent care of me. I have recommended Dr. True and will definitely continue to recommend Dr. True to my family and friends.

|  Great Doctor, Great Experience!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. True for many years. I have received excellent care from him. When he is not there, his staff has taken the time to help my with any concerns. I was a patient before he transitioned from OB care to cosmetic surgery, and I am still very pleased with my gynecology care. In fact, I have even learned about some of the cosmetic services he does and I love it! Great place to go.

Jun 7th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. True about 12 years ago. Early on, he seemed great and I had no issues. I moved out of state about 7 years ago and then when I returned several years later, I began to see him again. During the time I was gone, he seemed to make a shift toward the cosmetic end of medicine and no longer does OB. My care became slightly more complicated due to a diagnosis, but wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I feel like he didn't provide me much information or follow-up. Every time I go in, his office appears more and more geared toward cosmetics rather than women's services. If you need lipo, he might be the doc for you, but for a good gyno, look elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments and I will make every attempt to improve my office regarding your concerns. Medical practices change continuously according to the needs of our patients. As people get older, they desire more cosmetic services and preventive care. My practice has indeed changed from doing mostly obstetrics and some gynecology, to doing cosmetic surgery, gynecology and anti-aging. My goal is to help women become more healthier both internally and externally. I offer options to help them live healthier, happier, longer and with a better quality of life. I pride myself in offering personalized and thorough gynecologic services for my patients. I would like to invite ths patient to call me to discuss these issues.

|  Bedside Manners a Plus  |  show details
by Gloria, the nurse on Feb 25th, 2010

Dr. True was my patient for as long as he was in the practice from Dr. Lavallee. He is very professional, and not like the other comment....i am recognized by him and staff as long time patient. Everyone is great at the office, some more than others. Yes he is big on image these days but that is okay...as long as he stress health and not wealth (even though he may be interested). I am no longer his patient because he does not take military insurance which i am sad for...but i have decided that all these years i have help to make doctors,etc get where they are and now it is time for me. I paid my dues in the military and i should not be rejected. But this is okay because i just moved on to someone else. At my age...if all falls apart who cares...i still will live until i am 90 because i had the best doctors when i was younger. Thanks Dr. True & office staff for great personalities and care and hope you understand "I have to look out for me now...save my money and not pay to others" (i know you understand...you know me well enough).

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Casey H. at Judy`sBook on Aug 1st, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr True has been my doctor for 6 years now. He has also delivered my child. He and his staff are very friendly yet professional. They take many different insurance plans as well.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com