Cosmetic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anti-Aging & Wellness
Video profile

Tummy Tuck & Lipo show details Tummy Tuck & Lipo
by Kim W on Oct 15th, 2015

I contemplated having a tummy tuck for years but wasn't convinced until I meet with Dr. True and his staff. I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. True for any cosmetic procedure. Minimal downtime and great results!!!

by vivian green on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. True and his staff are wonderful! I will never go anywhere else!

I can recommend Dr. True wholeheartedly and with utmost confidence! show details I can recommend Dr. True wholeheartedly and with utmost confidence!
by Lili T on Jun 24th, 2015

After over a year of researching plastic surgeons and much consideration, I decided on Dr. True. I was pleasantly surprised by his dedicated team, their efficiency and most of all the care they provided pre and post-op. Dr. True is an exceptional doctor who truly cares about his patients and their happiness!

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
Mar 26th, 2015

Great doctor, great staff. great results!

by Yesenia G on Oct 8th, 2014

an excellent doctor... :)

Amazingly Patient and Helpful show details Amazingly Patient and Helpful
Nov 20th, 2013

He was great in helping me with my menopause symptoms as well as facial injections. He makes me feel better both physically and mentally :)

Tummy Tuck and Lipo show details Tummy Tuck and Lipo
by Nicole on May 6th, 2013

Dr. True is not only an amazing doctor but one of the most caring doctors. I was told by several doctors that they could not perform a tummy tuck on me due to the severe burn scars on my stomach. Most doctors do not have enough knowledge or confidence to perform such a procedure. Dr. True looked at my stomach and studied it a few minutes and then he looked at me and said he would make my stomach look beautiful. He explained the entire process and what I should anticipate. It has now been six weeks and ALL my burn scars are gone and I am left with a perfect thin line scar. I am confident the scar will disappear even more so. And if it doesn’t, the scar left behind is barely noticeable after six weeks. My belly button is so little and perfect. Dr. True took on the biggest challenge of his professional career and changed my entire life (not to mention with my husband as well). He is meticulous and only desires perfection for all his patients to look their best. I absolutely love this Doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone!!! And his staff is caring & beautiful inside and out!!!

Couldn't be happier! show details Couldn't be happier!
May 6th, 2013

I went to this doctor to improve the look of my face without having a facelift. I was so surprised at how many different options were available. I chose to do a new procedure called "Vampire Lift" along with the SmartXide Dot procedure. My face has completely changed, I think it took 10 years off of me! The procedures were done together, did not hurt, and best of all the recovery was quicker than I expected. I don't even wear foundation makeup any more. I LOVE IT! Everyone there is really nice and made me feel like I was the only patient they have. I can't say enough good things about this office. Dr. True is the magic man!

Great doctor great office show details Great doctor great office
Jan 5th, 2012

Definitely a dying breed at this office. This doctor called me after my procedure and gave me his cell number in case I had any problems. Wow! Never had that luxury before. Highly refer anyone to this office. Sometimes a bit of a wait, but worth it.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. True cares about what you need to make you feel your best. Always ready to answer your questions and explain things that you don't understand. His staff is wonderful as well. Have been a patient for many years now and never had any problems with scheduling or getting a quick appointment if needed.

Ann show details Ann
Nov 1st, 2011

I would just like to say Thank you to Dr. True and his staff for their extreme caring and professionalism. They make you feel better the moment you step into the office. I have been a patient of Dr. True's for many years now for both female problems and anti-aging treatments and he has always taken excellent care of me. I have recommended Dr. True and will definitely continue to recommend Dr. True to my family and friends.

Great Doctor, Great Experience! show details Great Doctor, Great Experience!
Nov 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. True for many years. I have received excellent care from him. When he is not there, his staff has taken the time to help my with any concerns. I was a patient before he transitioned from OB care to cosmetic surgery, and I am still very pleased with my gynecology care. In fact, I have even learned about some of the cosmetic services he does and I love it! Great place to go.

Jun 7th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. True about 12 years ago. Early on, he seemed great and I had no issues. I moved out of state about 7 years ago and then when I returned several years later, I began to see him again. During the time I was gone, he seemed to make a shift toward the cosmetic end of medicine and no longer does OB. My care became slightly more complicated due to a diagnosis, but wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I feel like he didn't provide me much information or follow-up. Every time I go in, his office appears more and more geared toward cosmetics rather than women's services. If you need lipo, he might be the doc for you, but for a good gyno, look elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments and I will make every attempt to improve my office regarding your concerns. Medical practices change continuously according to the needs of our patients. As people get older, they desire more cosmetic services and preventive care. My practice has indeed changed from doing mostly obstetrics and some gynecology, to doing cosmetic surgery, gynecology and anti-aging. My goal is to help women become more healthier both internally and externally. I offer options to help them live healthier, happier, longer and with a better quality of life. I pride myself in offering personalized and thorough gynecologic services for my patients. I would like to invite ths patient to call me to discuss these issues.