Dr. Robert True MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
Tummy Tuck & Lipo
I contemplated having a tummy tuck for years but wasn't convinced until I meet with Dr. True and his staff. I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. True for any cosmetic procedure. Minimal downtime and great results!!!

October 1st, 2015
Dr. True and his staff are wonderful! I will never go anywhere else!

June 24th, 2015
I can recommend Dr. True wholeheartedly and with utmost confidence!
After over a year of researching plastic surgeons and much consideration, I decided on Dr. True. I was pleasantly surprised by his dedicated team, their efficiency and most of all the care they provided pre and post-op. Dr. True is an exceptional doctor who truly cares about his patients and their happiness!

March 26th, 2015
Awesome experience
Great doctor, great staff. great results!

October 8th, 2014
an excellent doctor... :)

November 20th, 2013
Amazingly Patient and Helpful
He was great in helping me with my menopause symptoms as well as facial injections. He makes me feel better both physically and mentally :)

May 6th, 2013
Tummy Tuck and Lipo
Dr. True is not only an amazing doctor but one of the most caring doctors. I was told by several doctors that they could not perform a tummy tuck on me due to the severe burn scars on my stomach. Most doctors do not have enough knowledge or confidence to perform such a procedure. Dr. True looked at my stomach and studied it a few minutes and then he looked at me and said he would make my stomach look beautiful. He explained the entire process and what I should anticipate. It has now been six weeks and ALL my burn scars are gone and I am left with a perfect thin line scar. I am confident the scar will disappear even more so. And if it doesn’t, the scar left behind is barely noticeable after six weeks. My belly button is so little and perfect. Dr. True took on the biggest challenge of his professional career and changed my entire life (not to mention with my husband as well). He is meticulous and only desires perfection for all his patients to look their best. I absolutely love this Doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone!!! And his staff is caring & beautiful inside and out!!!

May 6th, 2013
Couldn't be happier!
I went to this doctor to improve the look of my face without having a facelift. I was so surprised at how many different options were available. I chose to do a new procedure called "Vampire Lift" along with the SmartXide Dot procedure. My face has completely changed, I think it took 10 years off of me! The procedures were done together, did not hurt, and best of all the recovery was quicker than I expected. I don't even wear foundation makeup any more. I LOVE IT! Everyone there is really nice and made me feel like I was the only patient they have. I can't say enough good things about this office. Dr. True is the magic man!

January 5th, 2012
Great doctor great office
Definitely a dying breed at this office. This doctor called me after my procedure and gave me his cell number in case I had any problems. Wow! Never had that luxury before. Highly refer anyone to this office. Sometimes a bit of a wait, but worth it.

November 21st, 2011
Dr. True cares about what you need to make you feel your best. Always ready to answer your questions and explain things that you don't understand. His staff is wonderful as well. Have been a patient for many years now and never had any problems with scheduling or getting a quick appointment if needed.

November 1st, 2011
Ann
I would just like to say Thank you to Dr. True and his staff for their extreme caring and professionalism. They make you feel better the moment you step into the office. I have been a patient of Dr. True's for many years now for both female problems and anti-aging treatments and he has always taken excellent care of me. I have recommended Dr. True and will definitely continue to recommend Dr. True to my family and friends.

November 1st, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Experience!
I have been a patient of Dr. True for many years. I have received excellent care from him. When he is not there, his staff has taken the time to help my with any concerns. I was a patient before he transitioned from OB care to cosmetic surgery, and I am still very pleased with my gynecology care. In fact, I have even learned about some of the cosmetic services he does and I love it! Great place to go.