A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Venuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Venuti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Venuti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venuti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Venuti practice?
Dr. Robert Venuti practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Riverside, NJ.
See Burlington Internists.