A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Venuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Venuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Venuti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Venuti DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Venuti practice?
- Dr. Robert Venuti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Venuti practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Riverside, NJ.
See Burlington Internists.