Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wagner Jr
Dr. Robert Wagner Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus, Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido and UC San Diego Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wagner Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Wagner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. John Verkleeren
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Domingo Maynes III
San Diego, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Laurence Shapiro
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi28