A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Logan Ward MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ward practice?
- Dr. Robert Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ward practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.