Dr. Robert Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Watson?

pain specialist and anesthesia doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Ive seen him several times and he is always thorough compasstionate and has helped me to return fully to work. In short I no longer suffer from chronic pain. He rates four stars in all respects.

This place just no I won't go to there level

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I seen dr. Watson when he started the pain place in the hospital I was with him for over ten years he seamed like He cared about his patient but when he started his interventional Co. It is like a joke I went to the new place a for three months I ever once seen a dr. All I seen was a Nurce that informed me she knew as much or more than a dr. I gess she was right she only got about five of my medics wrong , two surgery wrong , not listed eye surgery said I wore glasses and contacts I never had contacts in life I just find it hard hard to believe dr Watson would put up with this conduck from someone like this or has something just wrong in his life

Posted on October 10th, 2017