A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Williams MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Huntsville, TX.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Preventive Medicine Specialists.