KEEP A GREAT DOCTOR !!!! REPLACE THE C.T. MACHINE . show details KEEP A GREAT DOCTOR !!!! REPLACE THE C.T. MACHINE .
May 21st, 2016

A "GREAT DOCTOR with INTEGRITY !!!! I have had treatments with him for over 9 years , with Great Success . He has been able to prevent me from having multiple spinal surgeries by doing nerve root blocks With the use of a C.T. Machine and a C.T. guided needle. Dr. Williams talks to me thru the entire procedure and I have never had a fear under his care. SO PLEASE ALLEGHENY HEALTH NETWORK REPLACE THAT OUTDATED ,MALFUNCTIONING C.T. MACHINE. I AND MANY OTHERS DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE HIM AS OUR DOCTOR !!!!! I KNOW IF YOU DO NOT REPLACE THIS MACHINE DR. WILLIAMS WILL BE LEAVING A.G.H. NOW THAT IS A DR. THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . He has worked at A.G.H.for 21 years. PLEASE REPLACE THAT C.T. MACHINE AND KEEP A GREAT DOCTOR. NOW, I WILL LEAVE ALSO AND MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT I REFERRED.

by Nicole M on Dec 31st, 2015

Dr. Williams diagnosed a rare brain disease for my husband before his angio and before neurology. He knows his business!