Dr. Robert Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Williams?

May 21st, 2016

KEEP A GREAT DOCTOR !!!! REPLACE THE C.T. MACHINE .

A "GREAT DOCTOR with INTEGRITY !!!! I have had treatments with him for over 9 years , with Great Success . He has been able to prevent me from having multiple spinal surgeries by doing nerve root blocks With the use of a C.T. Machine and a C.T. guided needle. Dr. Williams talks to me thru the entire procedure and I have never had a fear under his care. SO PLEASE ALLEGHENY HEALTH NETWORK REPLACE THAT OUTDATED ,MALFUNCTIONING C.T. MACHINE. I AND MANY OTHERS DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE HIM AS OUR DOCTOR !!!!! I KNOW IF YOU DO NOT REPLACE THIS MACHINE DR. WILLIAMS WILL BE LEAVING A.G.H. NOW THAT IS A DR. THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . He has worked at A.G.H.for 21 years. PLEASE REPLACE THAT C.T. MACHINE AND KEEP A GREAT DOCTOR. NOW, I WILL LEAVE ALSO AND MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT I REFERRED.

December 31st, 2015

Dr. Williams diagnosed a rare brain disease for my husband before his angio and before neurology. He knows his business!

January 16th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.