Robert L Wilson MD Patient Reviews

January 15th, 2016
I went to see this doctor because he treated my dear friend. He was extremely kind and given an awesome reference. My husband went to see him. He was exceptional and referred him to a surgeon who literally saved his life. I'm thankful. However, when I had my first office visit, I felt rushed and like he had only a minute for me. I told him my digestive issues, he did a scope, removed a polyp and I later received a call from his staff informing me, all's well, test negative and you won't need to be seen for five to eight years. Okay, on my last appointment with my PCP, she instructed me that having a polyp, I should be tested every three years. I felt like I was easy money instead of a person/patient who has digestive issues.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Wilson has a superb bedside manner and listens intently to your health issues. He has helped me through extensive bouts with diverticulitis, including two which resulted in surgery. He has also performed colonoscopies and endoscopies on me, and there is no one I would trust to do them better. I highly recommend Dr. Robert Wilson.

May 7th, 2013
Wonderful Dr and Staff
No one looks forward to having have this procedure done and I am no different, but Dr Wilson and his Amazing team/staff made my fears and anxiety diminish from the time I spoke with the first medical staff nurse to the time I was ready to leave the facility. I can't imagine having better care. Everyone is so gifted in their craft and knowledgeable and caring and compassionate. Thank you Dr Wilson and All of your staff.

May 29th, 2012
Wonderful
Great doctor. Staff top notch.