A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wilson practice?
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Allergy near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Shawano, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Appleton Internists, Appleton Cardiologists, and Appleton Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Wilson, Dr. Bobby Wilson, Dr. Robbie Wilson, Dr. Rupert Wilson