A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wilson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leeson Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New London, WI.
See New London Internists and New London Cardiologists.