A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.