A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.