A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert La Duca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. La Duca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. La Duca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Duca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert La Duca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. La Duca practice?
Dr. Robert La Duca practices Family Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto La Duca, Dr. Bobby La Duca, Dr. Robbie La Duca, Dr. Rupert La Duca