Learn more about Dr. Robert Lamantia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lamantia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lamantia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamantia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lamantia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamantia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 28 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Lamantia practice?
Dr. Robert Lamantia practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.