A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laakman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laakman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laakman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Laakman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Laakman MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Laakman practice?
- Dr. Robert Laakman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Laakman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.