Learn more about Dr. Robert Laakman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laakman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laakman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laakman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laakman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Laakman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Laakman MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Laakman practice?
- Dr. Robert Laakman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Laakman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.