A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Labaczewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Labaczewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Labaczewski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Labaczewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Labaczewski DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Labaczewski practice?
- Dr. Robert Labaczewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Labaczewski practices Occupational Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Preventive Medicine Specialists.