Learn more about Dr. Robert Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Labadie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Labadie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labadie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Labadie practice?
Dr. Robert Labadie practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.