A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Labarre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarre
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Labarre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Labarre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labarre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Labarre MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Labarre practice?
- Dr. Robert Labarre has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Labarre practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.