A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Labarre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Labarre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labarre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Labarre MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Labarre practice?
- Dr. Robert Labarre has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Labarre practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.