Learn more about Dr. Robert Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Labarre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarre
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labarre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Labarre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labarre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Labarre MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Labarre practice?
- Dr. Robert Labarre has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Labarre practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.