Learn more about Dr. Robert Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lackey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lackey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Lackey practice?
Dr. Robert Lackey practices Family Medicine near Dallastown, PA.
See Dallastown Family Physicians.