Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lada
Dr. Robert Lada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Lada is affiliated with Providence Seward Wesley Care Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lada has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Robert Lada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Anne Morris
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
Anchorage, AK 0 mi47
Dr. Ross Dodge
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi5
Dr. Thomas Kennedy
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.01 mi43