Learn more about Dr. Robert Lada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lada
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lada, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lada graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lada MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lada practice?
- Dr. Robert Lada has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lada practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists and Anchorage Sleep Medicine Doctors.