A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lada, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lada graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lada MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lada practice?
- Dr. Robert Lada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lada practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists and Anchorage Psychiatrists.