Learn more about Dr. Robert Lada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lada
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lada, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lada graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lada MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lada practice?
- Dr. Robert Lada has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lada practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists and Anchorage Sleep Medicine Doctors.